Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sam A. Baker





Sam A. Baker is such an amazing place, minus the camping in a tent part, thats just really not too easy when you have a 15 month old coming along for the trip. If Ady and Ava were the only kids there it would have worked out great. We did stay til late and roasted marshmellos on the campfire and did all that campy stuff. The best part of the whole trip was defin. the kids playing in the river. I had so much fun taking their pics. Kanon was amazed how he could sit in the rocks and play with the water, he could have sat there all day, and I could have sat there all day watching him. It was a wonderful day with my kiddos. One of those days that makes me realize how blessed I am. I am so in love with my kids and each one of their personalities, they are so much fun and I can't wait to experience all the fun things in life that are to come! Enjoy our pictures, there are several more I will add in another post, didn't wanna overwhelm ya b/c I was really snaphappy that day.

Been slacking on my blogging this week, boy has it been hot. Seems like it either is storming and having severe weather or its 95 degrees, something in between would be so great! My brother and his family are at Panama City Beach this week, we are having a sad week without Luke. He keeps me constantly laughing and is so much fun to hang out with. We can't wait til their return and to see his Florida tan :)

2 comments:

  1. adorable pics. love 'em, as always. i love kanon's wet spikey hair in a few. the girls are so tall. amazing!

    never overwhelmed with the all the pics.

    ReplyDelete