Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bomb threat at our schools today

Today created quite a stir, the school where my 7 year old goes to had a bomb threat. Actually all the schools in pb had one as well as city hall. I would like to find the creep that did this, how could someone do that and want to scare all those poor innocent little lives sitting out there at school, that is just aweful. I was so worried that my Ady was sitting out there , white as a ghost , scared to death , wanting her mommy. However the school system did great and didn't even let the kids know anything that was going on, the kids had no clue, which was great. They got to go into the gym and all watch a movie together, they thought of it as something special they got to do. Thank God she wasnt out there scared, I am so happy that the teachers had a good head on their shoulders and went through with a great plan for these little ones!
After that crappy news to start off my day, the rest of the day was pretty gloomy. I went and got Ady for lunch, brought her home, squeezed her a little tighter a little longer and told her I loved her over and over again. You really never know when your last I love you's will said, or when your last hugs will be given. I did decide to take her back to school, because I did trust that they searched and it was all clear and Adyson wanted to go back as well so off she went!

After we got back I put Kanon and Ava down for a nap and I kinda snuck down for one as well, gotta love those afternoon naps!!! Tonight it was a night of being glued in front of American Idol. There were some strange ones on tonight, we were cracking up. I am so bad with names but there was a great one on tonight, it was a guy who used to do musicals when he was a child. I think we will see him go far!


Tonight I would love to be able to give my nephew Lawson some love, a big hug and kiss as he is not feeling too well tonight. He is such a sweet little boy and we love him so much and I hate to hear that he is not doing that well tonight. We Love You Lawson!!! I love my family so much, we have gotten so much closer since the beginning of the year, and what a perfect time to start a new beginning!!! Anyway gonna close with some pictures tonight and head to bed, got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, sorry this blog is probably pretty boring, lame, whatever, but hey, I blogged 2 days in a row, GO SARAH!!!!

My little sweetheart Kanon at 10 months


My nephew Lawson with Ava

1 comment:

  1. aaaah I loved your new blog! 2 days in a row I am impressed!! Lawson keeps looking at it saying Kankan and nee which is me!!! haha I am soo thankful he is feeling better! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete