Monday, March 30, 2009

Driving slow on Sunday Morning

Had to add some maroon 5 for you guys , one of my favorite bands. Love all their songs, so catchy!!

Love Sundays, another lazy morning, Kanon slept til almost 10 today, Ava was 10:30, those kids amaze me, however I was up at 7:30, why is that? If I was trying to sleep in late, Kanon would for sure be up wanting his bottle. And that baby boy just doesn't want a bottle, he makes me heat it up for him, and HOLD IT for him. S P O I L E D!!! Today me and Adyson went outside and tossed the baseball around for a bit. I pitched her some balls and she smacked the crap out of Daniel's truck....ooopss don't tell! We searched for dents and couldnt' find one. She was knocking the balls far into some neighbors yards a few houses down, she is going to be good this year!! I also hit some balls to her like she was fielding and even busted her lip OUCH. I wouldn't even let her go in to clean it off, I told her to be tough and suck it up... she did and continued to play ball. Mean mama huh? Nah just trying to get her tough for ball.




Being outside is so wonderful!!! I wish it was a bit warmer out so the kids could wear some shorts, Im ready for the rain to stop too so the ground will dry up a bit. Anyway I found some pics from the past summer at the park and thought I would post one of Ady and Ava, I will talk to you guys tomorrow!

Please remember Stellan, he has had a bad day today and is needing all of our prayers.




1 comment:

  1. Good post! Love the pics of Ady & Ava. Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete