Sunday, March 22, 2009

An Oldie But Goody


Was looking through some old pics tonight and found this one...




I really need to start getting some pics of Ava, I have so many of Adyson from this age and alot of them are my favs. Poor Kanon hasnt had his first birthday ones done, his cake is in the freezer, guess I should get it out and give it a shot. It is so hard taking your own kids pictures, esp when a 2 tier cake is involved....any volunteers? I will give you a slice of cake if you come help me haha.

Ava is gone tongiht , she wanted to spend the night with my mom and I am missing her bad. She is my night owl buddy..she sits up with me til I go to bed and then she sleeps right beside me and rubs my arm. I am going to miss that tonight.....maybe I should go get her? Nah....better let her sleep :)

Hope everyone's weekend was enjoyable, the kids have P.A.T in the morning and then depending on the weather, we are going to do something fun!! so stay tuned for some FUN pics!!!

1 comment:

  1. yep, you definitely need more pics of ava. is it the middle child syndrome?? haha just kidding. you just yell at me anytime you want pics of your kids...sebastian & i would love to come help out! esp to eat some cake lol!!

    ReplyDelete