Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tonight I...

We are still praying hard for baby Stellan as he is fighting for his little precious life. Tonight Ady and I made a picture for one of his blog pages to show him how we are thinking about him and praying so hard for him. The thoughts of this little baby boy have been running through my head all day and all night... It has made me appreciate the little things in life so much more.



Tonight I watched Adyson play a video game where I would usually be on the computer doing my own thing.



Tonight I took the kids to Mcdonald's for a special treat , a late night supper, we all sat together in the living room and ate, laughed and talked together.



Tonight I played blocks with my kids and didn't get mad when they were being thrown around my kitchen and launched at my face, I simply laughed and joined in.



Tonight I let Ava have a brownie RIGHT after supper because I thought today she deserved it!!



Tonight I let Kanon pull down all the dvd's off the shelf and play with them, I watched him do this for so long and sat there smiling at how big he has gotten and all the things he has learned.



Tonight I layed in bed with Ava and read My Little Ponies, not once but twice.



Tonight I hugged each child a little harder and a little longer before they went down to sleep.



Tonight I turned my baby boy's lullabye music on and hugged and danced with him through 2 whole songs before I could lay him down.



Life is so short and can be taken away from us in the blink of an eye. I have always heard the saying Don't sweat the small stuff, well it is so true. Don't worry yourself with useless worries. Life is about loving God, yourself, your family & friends and showing them and telling them as much as possible.

Please say a very special prayer for Stellan tonight before bed, Goodnight



2 comments:

  1. Loved this blog Sarah! Kids grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was work today? We missed you guys today. I have had a terrible headache all day--just can't seem to get rid of it. Probably just Spring bringing it's allergies! The pollen count was really high today according to weather.com! Anyway, I hope we make some fun plans for next Wednesday...maybe this weekend wink wink! I need to just get out for awhile, maybe we can watch a movie or something. I love sitting here looking at your blog. I love the header...Ady is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete