Saturday, March 28, 2009

You Idiot Boy!!!!

Today has been a wonderful Saturday afternoon, full of laziness, kids screaming and of course McDonalds...

I woke up at 9 *thank you Kanon* and made Ady some biscuits, Ava slept in til 10:30. My friend Brooke brought her 4 week old baby boy Alec in for some pics, we had so much fun. I will post some on my facebook page when I get them edited, we did all kinds of fun stuff with him that he will hate us for when he is 16. We even managed to lay him naked on a skateboard while he was sleeping hahaha.


We were going to go see Monsters Vs. Aliens but decided to hold off til tomorrow because I am not done having my lazy day yet and plus the fact of getting all the kids dressed right now makes me cringe!!!


I was sitting on the couch , watching Ava and Kanon play and Kanon picked up Ava's fake ice cream cone and was slobbering on it. Ava saw him and screamed "KANON!!!!! That is not real that is a fake ice cream and you slobbered all over it you IDIOT BOY!!!" I looked at her and thats all it took. I asked her where she learned that and of course she wouldnt say, however Ady informed me that it was from Spongebob haha. Poor Idiot Boy just sat there and smiled at his sister. It wont be long until he tackles her when she calls him names and takes his toys. Its hard work being a baby brother but so far he has been the best!! He takes all kinds of abuse from Ava and lots of babying from Ady, so we are not sure what kinda boy he is gonna turn out to be!

I will end with some pics of Kanon eating his birthday cake. He made his mama proud!!!! Please keep praying for baby Stellan, he is still fighting hard in the PICU.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Idiot Boy...the abuse he must endure at the hands of his own sister. I did bust out laughing when I read this (not because I thought Ava calling Kanon names was funny) because I can totally see Ava doing this. Poor middle child!! I had a flash of Sebastian & Ava married and her screeching at him like Kate does Jon -- don't use the pink hair bows you IDIOT BOY!!! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i love Kanon's birthday cake pics. some of my favorite cake pics ever!!

    ReplyDelete