Monday, March 23, 2009

Please pray for Stellan

The past few months I have become a bloggaholic, thanks to my friend Brandy who keeps me going when i start to slack. She helps me with my cool backgrounds and banners, she is the best!! Stellan is a little boy who is now 7 months old, and is having some heart problems. He is a living miracle as he was not supposed to even live and he overcame a condition in utero, came out perfectly fine and just recently has been struggling and has been moved to the NICU. His heart rate was up in the high 200's and then would go back to normal, then back up to high again. Its messing his blood pressure up as well...just alot of trouble for a little guy. Please pray to God to watch over Stellan and to do whatever is best for this little guy. I will post more info later about him when we find out an update.

For the rest of the blog I am going to take my friend Brandy's lead and steal her idea and write some things that I am thankful for. Stellans situtaion really makes you think and realize how lucky we are and I wanna share these things with my blog readers tonight.


I am thankful for...

*My Mom and Dad. They are always there for me no matter what, esp Mom. She is my rock, my everything. I can depend on her anytime, I could call her in the middle of the night telling her I didnt feel well and she would be here in 3 minutes to help me out. I am so blessed to have such a great relationship with my mother. I can only hope Ady, Ava, and I are this close. It is such a blessing in my life and I can only see us getting closer in the years to come.

*My children. Adyson, Ava, and Kanon. You are my life, I would do anything for you guys. Adyson... you are starting to become my bud. We love playing our video games together, we love to sing and laugh together. I love taking you to walmart with me and grocery shop together. I love having our little heart to heart talks. You are such a smart child I am so lucky to have you in my life.... I cannot even begin to imagine the wonderful young adult you will grow into . I have never met a child in my life that has as big of a heart as you do. Don't ever change for anyone, God has made you so very special!!!!
Ava -You are my Ava Bell, booger butt, precious girl, Avers, and Leonards, hahah we are two of a kind. I made you the person you are today...sorry about that girl, i was always told I would pay for my raising and here you are. But i would not change you. you keep humor in my life and anytime I am down you come up to me and wrape your little arms around me and tell me that i am your best friend. I live for moments like that!

Kanon- Kanon boy, Kanny, Kanman, Kman.. You are my sweet precious man. I love to snuggle you, sign to you, play our silly games. We have so much fun ahead of us its gonna be crazy and afun times baby boy!!!

***Brandy... You are always there for me in good times and bad. I know if I am feeling bad you are gonna be there for me and lift me up..you always do! You are such a trustworthy and COOL friend with the coolest little boy, I can't wait to grow closer to you guys as the months go by. You two are such a blessing in our lives.

**** Reality Tv... I am thankful for Jon and Kate plus 8, Run's House, Ace of Cakes, Man Vs Food, American idol, the bachelor.

****** last but not least Photography... This helps me get some stress out and get in touch with my atrtistic side. There is nothign like seeing a new baby that is so new and fresh and creating pictures for them that will last a lifetime. I love my job and love my clients. I do believe I have the cutest clients by far than anyone else I know!!! I am truly blessed!!!!


Please dont forget to pray for Stellan tonight. He is too young to be going through all this. We Love Baby Stellan!

1 comment:

  1. awww...you're so much better at this than me!!! you know how to write and express what you want to say. i love it!

    ReplyDelete