Monday, March 16, 2009

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!

What an amazing day it was today!!! I was dying to get the kids outside to play in the warm sun. My dad showed up and played some tball with Ava, she is going to be able to play on a team this year and I am so excited about that. I am even more excited that she can hit the ball, run really fast and throw like a champ! Here is a big of my lil slugger









She was so wanting that ball, was ready to clobber it, and she did a few times. I was sure glad that my dad was pitching, even being far away I was kinda scared she would bust out my camera lens. haha I think she will be really into ball this year! Dare I say the terrible 2's and 3's are diminishing and she is starting to be human like again? I love her so much!


After all the ball playing Ava found a patch of flowers, ahhhh life's simple pleasures. She of course had to sit down and explore all the different colors of the -weeds hahah and pick some for me. Isnt it sweet how all children will pick us a boquet of weeds , adorable!!!! Anyway here she is with a dandelion.


I simply adore this picture, I love how my dad's hand is holding the flower-week and how hard she is her little cheeks puffed up.

After the flowers of course she wanted to jump.. She will say "I wanna go get on the jump" the "Jump" as she calls it, my dad got on there with her and she jumps while he lays, or sleeps on there with her. They are quite a pair. I am so blessed to have them in her life. Here is a picture of Ava jumping as high as the sky!



This picture makes me laugh hard, she is such a little goof. She really has such a sense of humor..but its a really dry one. Sometimes its hard to catch all her little witty comments but if you do , you will for sure be laughing hard at her. She is def her own little person!


After all that jumping Memaw Jane showed up for a while and I was putting the water table, that Kanon got for his birthday, together. It really is neat, it has a water wheel and boats. They had so much fun and got SOAKED!!!! Here is one of my favorite pics of Kanon playing in the water.

Kanon boy really enjoyed the outdoors today, and he was loving his new water table. And believe it or not Ava shared...she shared ladies and gents!!!!
Adyson got there at the end of school and her friend Peyton came home with her, we ended the day with some mcdonald happy meals , the kids ate them outside on their little table. Peyton is spending the night with us tonight because her little brother has the flu and so Adyson thought it was the perfect opportunity to beg Kelly to let her stay and it worked. I just love Peyton she is such a great kid, her and Ady play so well together, and they totally crack me up!! We will see what tomorrow brings, I am planning on taking Kanon out and doing a session of him in his pirate outfit that Keri made him. So keep updated for tomorrow night..

Gotta give a Happy Birthday to little Jack, he is turning 3 today. Also thanks Brandy for updating my blog clors and Banner, what would I do without you??





1 comment:

  1. don't know what you would do without me...hahaha i guess the same thing i would do without you!! i can't believe you on here insinuating that ava doesn't share -- she shares -- just don't want you taking her toys home LOL! she DOES have the most wonderful personality, i LOVE it. i was reading an old post about ava shutting kanon in the bathroom with the lights out & it made me think of sebastian shutting ava in ady's closet [not that ava & sebastian were playing in ady's room b/c they weren't]. guess that was a little pay back for kanon hahaha. I LOVE YA AVA!!

    ReplyDelete