Saturday, April 18, 2009

Book Worm

Ok, Im so not the book worm type..however when it comes to my reality tv show books, ex: Jon and Kate, Rev Run, The Duggars, Tori SPELLING! THen I become a worm..... So I bought the new Tori Spelling book called MOMMYWOOD and it was AWESOME.. Thats really all I have to blog about b/c thats all I did this weekend. Stayed up til 2 reading her book, finished it in less than 24 hours thank you very much. So the moral of this blog is to go out and buy the book and read it!!!!!


Ill leave you with a pic I found in my files today of Kanon and Maely. Giddy up little dawgies!!!






2 comments:

  1. We are some crazy reading fools aren't we? I don't know about you, but I'm done. This pic is so cute...I remember when you first posted it on myspace. Kanon has grown up so much since then...my little Kanonball! I can't wait to smooch him up on Wednesday. Ava can boss Sebastian around and he can lock her in the closet LOL!!! haha We will force them to L-O-V-E each other ;)

    ReplyDelete