Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Love Brandy

Ok... we are home from our trip and exhausted..I will blog about the trip tomorrow..but for now I am enjoying sitting in my leather padded computer chair chatting with my bestest friend Brandy. Have I ever said how awesome she is? She is the best! And no you cant have her she is mine, I have claimed her forever! I met her 2 1/2 years ago when she came to bring her beautiful baby boy Sebastian in for pics for the first *OF MANY* times. I have now adopted Sebastian as my nephew and am so proud to be his Aunt Sarah :) Brandy loves my kiddos just as much as I love Sebastian. They have claimed her as Aunt Brandy and she is definately the best Aunt in all the land!!!!! She has the biggest heart and we have the most hilarious yet evil conversations. If we lived in the same town it would be bad news!!! Anyway onto my mushy part .. I am so thankful God brought her into my life, I SO BADLY needed her as my BFF, and I pray that we will still be having our evil conversations well into our 90's :) LOVE YA Brandy and Sebastian . Check out her blog she is a fantastic blogger too!!
http://www.sebastian-blayde.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW! You know that you are my very best friend, too. Sebastian adores you and the kids and I adore you, too! I LOVE being Aunt Brandy to them and so ecstatic that I get to be a part of your family. I'm so so so happy that God let us find each other. There is never a dull moment and there is no one else in the world that I can just "be myself" around good or bad! And what would I do without our EVIL convo's! Life just wouldn't be the same. You are such a blessing in my life and I wouldn't trade you for all the Gymbo clothes in all the land ;)!! [And we would definitely have an awesome empire ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I've read this post a gazillion times and I never get tired of it! LMAO I'm so bad ;)

    ReplyDelete