Friday, April 10, 2009

Fascination


Had a very lazy day on this Good Friday, gave the kids some early presents, had an indoor egg hunt and finishing up the day with The Velveteen Rabbit and some popcorn. Tomorrow we are gonna drag out the dye and the eggs for some messy colorful fun, so stay tuned for some crazy pics!!!


oops forgot to add that Adyson gets to attend a private screening of Hannah Montana with her "boyfriend" Brandon. She has been counting the days down and has had her outfit picked out for the event. He is the sweetest little guy! My daughter has great taste!! He called her up on thursday and as I was snooping in on the conversation I overheard him say "will you go on a date with me?" Adyson replied "I would love to!!" Ill make sure to take a pic of the 2 when he picks her up tomorrow. Please check out Brandon's website at www.caringbridge.org/visit/brandonscott If you would like to help collect pulltabs for Brandon please put in a ziplock back and I can make sure his Mom gets them. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I love Kanon's expression...he's so in "awe". So sweet. So you're gonna have to give me some "natural lighting" tips seeing that is all I have to work with LOL!!!!! Have a great Easter girl! Cross your fingers that Sebastian feels better for me!

    ReplyDelete