Thursday, April 16, 2009

SPORTY GURLZ

Today we finally got to have ball practice for both teams, the rain stayed away...can you believe it? My mom came over to watch the Kanman and I took the girls to the field. Ava's practice was really not what I expected, I guess I wasnt thinking that much about it......however twelve 3 year olds are VERYYYYYY hard to control haha. Ava was in monster mode, was not into playing whatsoever. I kept pulling her aside trying to reason with her and she kept saying "IM JUST SO HUNGRY" ..thats all that girl thinks about is food.....Mcdonalds....brownies....Candy...she is a junk food junkie!!!
After Ava's practice I ran her home and came back for the 6-7 year olds which were PERFECT ANGELS compared to the 3 year olds!!! We had a great practice and I think we are off to a great start for our season. We have some awesome hitters on our team and these kids are not afraid of the ball at all. So watch out all you kids in the league b/c the Cubs are gonna dominate!!! Ok..maybe not dominate but I do think we will win more than lose this year!
On to other news, we had our first Parents as Teachers meeting this today with Miss Rhonda. First off was Ava.. she showed Miss Rhonda her strong will and how stubborn she can be, however she did show her smart side as well. Kanon was sweet as sugar and even told her "thank you" Good job lil man!!! We enjoyed Miss Rhonda so much and can't wait to see her again!
Im gonna get the kiddos in bed and watch my shows I recorded today and relax....Ill leave you with some shots of the girls before their practice..I did take my camera to the field but never got to take any because it was too crazy.. Goodnight All!!
Ava is so goofy!



Always the clown


Check out the muscles!



Silly girls

1 comment:

  1. I loved the last two posts. I guess those pics really make me realize how big the girls are getting...they are growing up so fast. I can't wait to come see them play ball. Hope your not too mad at me 'cause I haven't been online the last few nights. I've been completely engrossed in the twilight books...almost done with the last book, so I can get back to my normal schedule LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete