Thursday, April 30, 2009

Will we ever get to practice?

Poor little Cubbies are suffering this year from lack of practice. Anyone with a nice big building wanna donate it so we can teach our kids the fundamentals of fielding? We would be forever greatful. If we can't find a place I guess we will be having practice in the mud followed by mud wresting. Tonight I found a tick on adys thigh, those things scare me to death. We got the whole thing out luckily and I gave her strict instructions not to be playing in the woods during recess. Those things freak me out!!!

Tomorrow night the big cubbies are supposed to play however I am thinking that will be rained out, but we are practicing Sunday at 2:00 at our usual location, call me if you cant figure that out. This practice is very important so please everyone try to make it, we have alot to cover before monday nights game. We will be putting you guys in position and making out the batting order.

Other than that this weekend is gonna be a lazy one. I may do some yardselling on Saturday , pull out the baby clothes that I did not sell and see what I can make off of them. If you are interested stop on by!!! I better end for now, I have a 3 year old needing my company in the living room. Goodnight to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment