Sunday, May 17, 2009

And I think to myself....What a Wonderful World!

What a great and beautiful weekend we had! My mom spent the night with us Friday night which is always tons of fun, gives me a chance to get some of my running done while she stays here with Kanon and Ava...Adyson almost always goes with me. Saturday we did a whole lotta nothing. Saturday night was a quiet one for me without my Ava, she stayed the night with my Mom and Dad and boy was I lost without her. I never thought I would say this but I missed her bossing me around and telling me to go get her something to drink, and her asking over and over and I will put on another Little Bear show. When it was bedtime I missed her cuddled up to me telling me "you have beautiful blue eyes Mommy". She can be the sweetest!

Today we had so much fun at my parents house in Bernie. My Brother, Sister n law and their 3 kids joined us for the afternoon. Was such a nice cool day sitting back and watching the kids play. I love days like that! Here is a pic from our visit
Eating in Nana and Papa's Patio


Luke and Ady connected at the hip!

After our afternoon there, Ady, Ava, Kanon, Luke and myself headed back to Poplar Bluff. We went to my friend Kim's house, and Adyson's friend Brandon's. We just hung out and watched the kids play. They got to jump, swing, slide, play ball and even ride the 4wheeler. It was such a great time, I look forward to hanging out with them this summer, they are such great friends! I thank God he has brought them into our lives! Here are some pictures from Kim's house.
I hope all weekends this summer can be as great as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment