Sunday, May 10, 2009

I have the greatest!!!!



Mother that is.... No for real, she belongs to me! I know I know ..everyone says their Mother is the greatest in all the land, however I really belong to the greatest. She lives in the state of Missouri and is the grandmother to 6 beautiful kiddos. She is the hardest worker I have ever met and has the kindest heart ever. My mom is my best friend in the whole wide world, and that will never change!!!! She has always stuck by my side, made sure I had the best of everything, spoiled me completely rotten in my younger years, and would break her back to help me do anything I asked. I feel so blessed to have her in my life, to be able to spend time with her and share my children with her. We have so much fun together and I look forward to every moment we get to spend together. We love you so much Nana!!!!

How can I end this post without mentioning my 3 blessings from God. Adyson , Ava & Kanon...you have brought so much joy and happiness to my life and I look forward to all the fun times we will get to have in the future. I can't imagine my life without you guys....I mean really...what did I do before you 3 were here? I can't imagine not waking up to Kanon staring at me, well more like screaming at me to go get him a bottle. How could I go to sleep at night without a hug from Ava and her telling me that I am her best friend in the world? and how could my afternoons be complete without Adyson running in the door from school hugging my neck and showing me all her work she has completed and aced! I have had so many laughs, tears, and fun times with you 3, I can't thank God enough for choosing me to be your mommy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment