Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleepy


What a day it has been. Today I had Peyton, Luke , Ady, Ava, and Kanon. They were all angels however those little dudes wore me out so now I am headed to bed. We drove to Dexter tonight to watch Luke play ball, he was great, got an awesome hit, we are proud of him!!! I am loving getting to keep Luke, he makes me laugh and smile and we are forming an even closer bond than we had, same goes for Ady & Luke, they have yet to argue, they are best friends and they have something so special. Anyway I have a blog Im gonna write about in the morning so stay tuned .

He is gorgeous right? How lucky am I to be his Aunt. So So blessed!

1 comment:

  1. you are very blessed girly. 3 wonderful amazing kids. 3 gorgeous nephews & a beautiful niece. sounds like you got it all :) sebastian is def glad to have you as an auntie. (even though he'll be dating his cousin someday lmao)

    ReplyDelete