Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer is near!

Adyson has 4 1/2 days of school left this week and I couldnt be more excited. I love sleeping in with all my kiddos, waking up about 9, then deciding what we are gonna do for the day. We have a big summer planned. We are going to the beach, finishing up ball games. Gonna hang with Kim and Brandon tons, and Brandy and Sebastian on her days off. I am going to be babysitting my nephew Luke 2-3 times a week, which I am the most excited about. Adyson screamed when she found out. They truly have a bond that is like no other. I feel this summer is going to be action packed and full of great memories!!!

Please tell me what you will be doing this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you're gonna get up at 9...in the morning?? hahaha I'm so excited to get to hang with you guys this summer since I hardly ever get to see Adyson. Hope you have lots of exciting things planned for us. You know me...I'm gonna be working & that's about it. Hope you still want us to go to the beach?? We'll also have to go camping & to Bluff Falls tons (if Sebastian loves the water like I hope). WELCOME SUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete