Thursday, May 21, 2009

T'was the night before summer vacation

I am so excited that tomorrow is the last day of school.....Schoool's out for summer!!! Yahhh. Adyson can't wait, gonna be such a great one I can feel it! Here are some things I love about summer.

* Staying up late and sleeping in

* playing outside til dark (our subdivison is full of kids)

* playing baseball and tball

* the sound of crickets

* catching lightening bugs with my kids

* bbq's and visiting with friends

* picnics at the park


* camping at Sam A. Baker -can you believe it? I do sleep in a tent and its so much fun!

* taking pictures of my kids playing in the river

* bike riding

* watching the kids in their little pools

* sweet tea

* Great Movies at the Theater

* Overnight trips to St. Louis

* Six Flags & City Museum trips

* Ice cream truck -even if they are 3.00 -who cares...its summer!

* Going to the Lake

* Visiting my family

* Library visits

* Late nights at Mcdonald's playland

* Snow Cone Stand yum


The list could go on and on. I am so excited!! Bring on the summer!

Please leave a comment, I am getting discouraged at the lack of comments, however I know I have alot of people visiting due to my stat counter. So I know you guys read , please don't be rude and leave a note. Even if its a "great blog" or "crappy blog" Anything would make me happy. I just need comments. Anyway I will leave you with a pic of my middle child swinging at Ady's play day at school yesterday. I love this pic, my friend Kim took it and I want to order a big one of this! Enjoy


3 comments:

  1. I love your blogs!  Keep them coming! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I love the snow cone stand! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the summer list. Just wonderin' where hangin' with my bff Brandy is on there?? Can't wait to go to the beach with you guys. Looking forward to a great summer with our favorite peeps.

    ReplyDelete