Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reality Bytes- Room/office Edition

Ok so we lied when when said we would do this every tuesday night, how about just when we think about it? Does that sound more realistic? Well tonight ladies and gents I am going to show you where I work and lay my head at night, and where my kids are piled up on top of me at night as well. Here it is.... my favorite room in the house...my room!

Here is the portable crib that stays right beside my bed. Kanon takes his naps in his own room and own bed but at night time I have to have him right beside me. I know I know a little crazy, but hes only gonna be my baby for a little bit longer, I love having him close to me.


Here is my stack of External Harddrives. This is where I store all my clients files and mine too. This goes back to 2001, lots and lots of memories in those metal boxes.


Here is Ava all ready for bed, the dinosaur pillow is her, Ady's is the pink one, they both get to sleep with me tonight, usually its just Ava. My bed is a king size, however doesnt look king from this angle. I got it for Christmas and its the softest most comfortable bed in the world, I promise ya!!!



Here is the humming that keeps me resting good at night, and breathing good. My humidifier...I purchased this for the sound only, when I sleep I have to have some kind of noise going and it cant be tv noise.


Random junk in a wicker organizer thing...doesnt look like it helped out too much.


A lens probably wondering where his body went.

Where my butt is planted so many hours out of the day. Alot of editing, ordering and playing on facebook is done here. Oh and some serious shopping as well!!!


My 42 inch tv, I figured since I spend alot of time in my room I needed a huge TV. As you can see Little Bear is playing so Ava gets to enjoy this the most.


Well I hope you liked my room, nothing too fancy but it is indeed cozy. I love everything about it! Stay tuned to the next reality bytes, I think we will be journying into the kids rooms, now that will be horrifying!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice! now go find the lens' body! lmao!!

    poor kanman is going to grow out of the portable crib very very soon!! then he'll be heaped in your bed with ady & ava!!

    ReplyDelete