Friday, May 1, 2009

A sick boy & his crazy nurse

Kanon started the day off sick, coughing, snotty, fever, and lots of pottying! His Uncle Cory is taking good care of him and hopefully by tomorrow he will be feeling lots better, but please keep this little man in your prayers. I hate to see any kid sick but especially babies, they are so small and helpless.

Lets move on to the bright side, Kanon did have this very sweet little nurse wanting to help him out. Did I mention she is a little on the crazy side too? haahahha Ava loves dressing up as a "doctor" as she says and making you be her patient, she is not a gentle doctor thats for sure, she likes to jab the thermometer all the way to the back of your throat and make you gag haahah. I seriously doubt that healthcare will be in her future after what I have seen today and in the past. But she sure does look cute in the scrubs!

Dr Ava to the rescue

"does someone need a shot"?
"Mommy please keep that crazed lunatic away from me"
awww a smile for mommy


Ready for bed


Goodnight Dr Ava

1 comment:

  1. Ava is freakin' hilarious!! I'm so proud of you...blogging twice in one day. Too bad it had to be about poor sick Kanon (but his crazy nurse was too cute to pass up). Get to feeling better little guy. Auntie Brandy is praying you get better soon. Ava, sweetie, you are too much. There are no words in my vocabulary to explain how much joy you bring to my life. Ady my dear, I know you'll always be there to help your Mom out with those two crazy kids. You're the greatest girl & I'm truly blessed to have you in my life!! Love you guys so much!! I'm thrilled that we are friends & will get to watch our kids grow up together!! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete