Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Look at me...I could be...Centerfield!"

You know its ball season when it won't stop raining enough so we can have practices and games! I love ball season, love the weather *usually*, love watching the little ones sit out on the field playing in the dirt, love when they hit the ball then have no idea where to run to, and best of all is when the ball is hit and the whole infield and outfield come and tackle the ball...its great! I have always had a love of the game since I was 6. I played pee wee league, little league and then in High School. I never got tired of the practices and the games, I just love the sport so much!!!! I am so happy that Adyson is really getting into it this year. She is playing first base for the Cubs this year! I am so proud of her, she is really doing a great job and making her mama so proud! She has always had a good arm on her , even when she was Ava's age. Hopefully Ady will get to play her first game tomorrow night, RAIN RAIN STAY AWAY!!!

Ava played her first game last night, Cubs vs. Dodgers. How confusing...two teams, the same color shirts, made it very confusing for the little kids, and even us at times.. hard to keep up with the little 3 year olds. I was very proud of our team, they did great for what little practice we have had. They acted like true ball players and made their parents very proud! If you have facebook you can check out my album FULL of pictures from the big game. If you don't add me, just search Sarah Kingree, its that easy! If you don't have facebook boy are you missing out! I had told Ava if she got the ball I would let her play on the slide after the game, well she had tried and tried and finally got her hands on the ball and immediately had the biggest smile and ran back to me and showed me the ball. I was screaming "AVA AVA THROW IT TO FIRST" haha . She was so proud she wanted to be sure that I knew she touched the ball. So she got to slide, not once, not twice, but 3 times!!! It was a very good night!

Kanon has had a bad day today, he has a mystery rash that has appeared all over his legs and a little on his belly. He has had some tummy problems and just so fussy!!! He got to take a trip with me to Krogers tonight to get some groceries and he is my little sweetheart. I love our one on one times together, even if its late night grocery shopping, or a trip out to check the mail. As he was sitting in the cart he starting doing peek a boo. It is the cutest thing in the whole world, I will capture it on video so I can post it on here, its too cute for words so I must show you !!!

OK OK enough gushing over my kids. Life is good, my kids are constantly making me proud. I am looking forward to summer so my kids and I can have lots of fun playing outside, playing in the water, hanging out with friends, and best of all our beach trip! I am attaching some pics of Ava's game hope you enjoy! Leave me comments, I love when you guys comment on my posts!










2 comments:

  1. Ava is the cutest little baller!! I can't wait to come see the girls play and love on some Kanman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics you posted on Facebook. Can't wait to come check out the team in action soon!

    ReplyDelete